-High bioavailability and absorption compared with other oral forms of supplements.
– Noninvasive; avoids pain and discomfort associated with injections and decreases the contamination risk.
– Micronized encapsulation protects against the harsh environment of the GI tract and increases transmucosal (oral) uptake and absorption.
– Increased intracellular delivery.
– Can hold both hydrophilic and hydrophobic compounds..
– Allow for adjustable and incremental dosing for children and adults.
– Cost effective by being able to take a lower dose for the same effect.
Read all about it in this research published in IMCJ: